Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Deutsche Telekom Case Study
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated...
16 September 2019
To easily get acquainted with professional studio webinars, Company...
25 July 2019
Signify Case Study
Signify NV (former “Philips Lighting”) is the world leader in lighting...
24 June 2019
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
Why Webinars Work (whitepaper)
- It contributes to the involvement, enthusiasm for campaigns and clarity about strategy and execution.— Heineken
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- Overall we highly recommend Company Webcast as webcast provider.— Signify
- The main reasons for switching were lower costs of the financial webcast and better administrative follow-up.— Cofinimmo
- It is a good solution and I can definitely recommend it to others.— Stanley Schindeler, IT Architect ( PwC )
- “Rubis has choosen for Company Webcast because they have a professional team and offer an innovatieve webcast tool”— Rubis Group
- We chose Company Webcast because of the good reputation, the international possibilities and their expertise in the complex world of webcasting.— Econocom
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank