Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
NEVIR Dutch IR Awards 2020
On January 9, the 13th edition of the Dutch IR Awards will take place....
7 January 2020
NEVIR and Company Webcast hosted webinar on sustainability and ESG
NEVIR in cooperation with Company Webcast, hosted the Webinar 'The...
16 December 2019
Company Webcast nominated for FD Gazelle 2019!
Company Webcast, a Euronext Company is one of the 770 fastest growing...
5 November 2019
Webinar Next Generation Webinar Platform
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM
- By using a webcast we provide everyone simultaneously access to the same information.— bpost
- The technology, the vision and the sound are all very good. I watched the webinar via the webinar on demand option. — Participant of a webinar ( Ricoh )
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )
- It is a good solution and I can definitely recommend it to others.— Stanley Schindeler, IT Architect ( PwC )
- We chose Company Webcast because of the good reputation, the international possibilities and their expertise in the complex world of webcasting.— Econocom
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )