Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
NEVIR Dutch IR Awards 2020
On January 9, the 13th edition of the Dutch IR Awards will take place....
7 January 2020
NEVIR and Company Webcast hosted webinar on sustainability and ESG
NEVIR in cooperation with Company Webcast, hosted the Webinar 'The...
16 December 2019
Company Webcast nominated for FD Gazelle 2019!
Company Webcast, a Euronext Company is one of the 770 fastest growing...
5 November 2019
Webinar Next Generation Webinar Platform
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- “Rubis has choosen for Company Webcast because they have a professional team and offer an innovatieve webcast tool”— Rubis Group
- “The webcast solution is very easy to use, Company Webcast offers good technical support and they were very responsiveness”— Solocal Group
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )
- The main reasons for switching were lower costs of the financial webcast and better administrative follow-up.— Cofinimmo
- Overall we highly recommend Company Webcast as webcast provider.— Signify
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE
- The main reasons for using a webinar are the live interactivity, the lively presentation and the emotions that are engaged during the discussion.— ESA
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )