Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
The continued rise of digital events – Based on the most recent studies
The fact that the world is shifting more and more to online is no surprise...
17 April 2018
Want to communicate efficiently and effectively with stakeholders? Webcast your AGM!
Are you looking for a way to communicate efficiently and effectively with...
10 April 2018
Company Webcast meets the guidelines and is GDPR proof!
May 25th comes closer and closer. The day that the GDPR, General Data...
22 March 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
Why Webinars Work (whitepaper)
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )
- The technology, the vision and the sound are all very good. I watched the webinar via the webinar on demand option. — Participant of a webinar ( Ricoh )
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE