Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
NEVIR Dutch IR Awards 2020
On January 9, the 13th edition of the Dutch IR Awards will take place....
7 January 2020
NEVIR and Company Webcast hosted webinar on sustainability and ESG
NEVIR in cooperation with Company Webcast, hosted the Webinar 'The...
16 December 2019
Company Webcast nominated for FD Gazelle 2019!
Company Webcast, a Euronext Company is one of the 770 fastest growing...
5 November 2019
Webinar Next Generation Webinar Platform
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
- The main reasons for switching were lower costs of the financial webcast and better administrative follow-up.— Cofinimmo
- The employees like to watch the webinar together so that they can continue talking about it.— SNS
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- By using a webcast we provide everyone simultaneously access to the same information.— bpost
- We chose Company Webcast because of the good reputation, the international possibilities and their expertise in the complex world of webcasting.— Econocom
- The technology, the vision and the sound are all very good. I watched the webinar via the webinar on demand option. — Participant of a webinar ( Ricoh )
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea