Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
In the Boardroom
Euronext presents a unique series of online broadcasts allowing publicly...
7 December 2018
View the highlights video of the IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards (by Company Webcast)
The IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards took place in Amsterdam on 9 and...
15 November 2018
Take a virtual look at the renewed webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last September we proudly opened our newest webinar studio in the WTC in...
16 October 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
Why Webinars Work (whitepaper)
- It contributes to the involvement, enthusiasm for campaigns and clarity about strategy and execution.— Heineken
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )
- It is a good solution and I can definitely recommend it to others.— Stanley Schindeler, IT Architect ( PwC )
- We chose Company Webcast because of the good reputation, the international possibilities and their expertise in the complex world of webcasting.— Econocom
- A webinar from the studio gives a better video and audio experience for our customers and saved on time and money.— Wolters Kluwer
- The main reasons for switching were lower costs of the financial webcast and better administrative follow-up.— Cofinimmo
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM
- I was very impressed by the careful yet decisive approach of Company Webcast. This contributed to us being able to organise this event successfully.— Henk Rigter, Domain Architect Workspace Services, Delta Lloyd ( Delta Lloyd )
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE