Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Increase the reach and accessibility of the broadcast by subtitling
We increasingly see that a live webcast or live webcast is also subtitled...
20 May 2019
CMD webcasts are becoming the norm for communicating strategy updates
It is essential for a listed company to have regular contact with buy-side...
29 March 2019
KPN chooses Company Webcast solution for reaching its own employees
At the end of December, KPN and Company Webcast signed a contract under...
4 February 2019
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
Why Webinars Work (whitepaper)
- The employees like to watch the webinar together so that they can continue talking about it.— SNS
- We chose Company Webcast because of the good reputation, the international possibilities and their expertise in the complex world of webcasting.— Econocom
- “The webcast solution is very easy to use, Company Webcast offers good technical support and they were very responsiveness”— Solocal Group
- It contributes to the involvement, enthusiasm for campaigns and clarity about strategy and execution.— Heineken
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- The main reasons for switching were lower costs of the financial webcast and better administrative follow-up.— Cofinimmo
- It is a good solution and I can definitely recommend it to others.— Stanley Schindeler, IT Architect ( PwC )
- A webinar from the studio gives a better video and audio experience for our customers and saved on time and money.— Wolters Kluwer
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- By using a webcast we provide everyone simultaneously access to the same information.— bpost