Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Company Webcast nominated for FD Gazelle 2019!
Company Webcast, a Euronext Company is one of the 770 fastest growing...
5 November 2019
Deutsche Telekom Case Study
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated...
16 September 2019
To easily get acquainted with professional studio webinars, Company...
25 July 2019
Webinar Next Generation Webinar Platform
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
- It is a good solution and I can definitely recommend it to others.— Stanley Schindeler, IT Architect ( PwC )
- A webinar from the studio gives a better video and audio experience for our customers and saved on time and money.— Wolters Kluwer
- The technology, the vision and the sound are all very good. I watched the webinar via the webinar on demand option. — Participant of a webinar ( Ricoh )
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- “The webcast solution is very easy to use, Company Webcast offers good technical support and they were very responsiveness”— Solocal Group
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )
- Overall we highly recommend Company Webcast as webcast provider.— Signify
- The main reasons for using a webinar are the live interactivity, the lively presentation and the emotions that are engaged during the discussion.— ESA
- “Rubis has choosen for Company Webcast because they have a professional team and offer an innovatieve webcast tool”— Rubis Group