Market Leader in Professional Webinars
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar Platform.Watch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Take a virtual look at the renewed webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last September we proudly opened our newest webinar studio in the WTC in...
16 October 2018
Official opening webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last Thursday September 6th we officially opened our new webinar studio in...
11 September 2018
Want to improve your internal communications? Use webinars!
An important conclusion from the Belgian Internal Communication Mood Meter...
23 August 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
Why Webinars Work (whitepaper)
- I was very impressed by the careful yet decisive approach of Company Webcast. This contributed to us being able to organise this event successfully.— Henk Rigter, Domain Architect Workspace Services, Delta Lloyd ( Delta Lloyd )
- We chose Company Webcast because of the good reputation, the international possibilities and their expertise in the complex world of webcasting.— Econocom
- The main reasons for using a webinar are the live interactivity, the lively presentation and the emotions that are engaged during the discussion.— ESA
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )
- It contributes to the involvement, enthusiasm for campaigns and clarity about strategy and execution.— Heineken
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )
- The main reasons for switching were lower costs of the financial webcast and better administrative follow-up.— Cofinimmo
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- A webinar from the studio gives a better video and audio experience for our customers and saved on time and money.— Wolters Kluwer