Webinars for Internal Communications
Whether for important messages that really must reach their target or for periodic (management) updates, webinars are an excellent communication channel for conveying information both strongly and personally. A well-organised webinar creates interaction and engagement. Gain feedback from your employees and respond to their questions. Understanding your people will result in them understanding you. It is not surprising that the webinar is the ‘channel of the future’ for internal communication.
Format for Internal Communication webinars
When it comes to webinar success, a carefully considered strategy and execution makes all the difference. Company Webcast knows what is necessary to ensure that you achieve your objectives.
Our format tells you exactly:
- The best way to give your employees (secure) access;
- How to minimise the burden on your internal network for maximum results;
- What type of promotion really works;
- Which studio setting best supports your message;
- How to increase engagement by using interaction smartly.
Hence, we optimise engagement together. Engaged employees understand the objectives – and that is the key to a successful company.
New: peer-to-peer technology
Webinars and webcasts make it possible to reach employees worldwide. But when all employees view a live webinar or webcast at the same time through the internal network, serious capacity and bandwidth are required. There is a good chance that the image quality is poor or that there will be no screen at all. This is the so-called “peak demand problem”. With the launch of Company Webcast’s new peer-to-peer technology, these problems are in the past.
The new peer-to-peer technology offers:
- Reduce the required bandwidth up to 95%;
- No software installation required: relieve the IT department and save time and money;
- Flexible pricing: pay per webcast or opt for a yearly license;
- Lower costs: reduce the costs up to 50%;
Want to know more about the peer-to-peer technology? Download our whitepaper.