Webinars for training & development
“Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I may remember. But involve me and I will not only understand, but I will also build on it.” Together with leading customers such as DSM, Ernst & Young and Heineken University, Company Webcast has been able to actively contribute to the development of corporate e-learning. We have bundled this expertise in the RoyalCast format for training & development.
Turn knowledge-sharing into a competitive advantage with interactive webinars organised by professionals, for professionals. Fully developed continuing professional development (CPD) scenarios keep professionals up to date, whenever and wherever it suits them. A certified process of learning, testing and result processing.
RoyalCast format for training & development webinars
Our format tells you precisely:
- How you can increase the engagement of course participants by using chat, live questions and polls smartly;
- How the webinar can be linked to a test including certificate of attendance.
- How to get your webinar accredited as a professional training course which complies with accreditation committees’ requirements;
- How successful participants’ CPD points can be registered online fully automatically.
- How you can archive on-demand versions of your webinars as a knowledge database.